We’re now worshippiing in-person, as of June 14. To ensure adequate social distancing, we're offering two services: 9AM or 10: 30AM. Please choose your time, your indoor or outdoor seating preference, and “reserve” it now, by calling or emailing our administrator, Terri McPherson (click here). Here are other changes to keep us healthy while at church.
- The Chapel doors will be kept open for air flow, and pews marked to provide 6-8 feet of space between worshippers or family parties. As weather permits, we’ll also place distanced chairs on the deck, especially for those whose immunity is fragile.
- Try to attend each week at your reserved time to lessen exposure to multiple groups of people.
- You'll receive your name tag in the mail. Please wear it to church each Sunday. (Didn't receive our mailing? Let us know and we'll get you a name tag.)
- Between services we’ll disinfect all pew surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
- Please wear your face masks and refrain from shaking hands or other close contact.
- Sadly, these Sunday features must be suspended until our health threat passes: Valet Parking, Coffee Hour, Holy Communion, Hymn Singing, the Welcome and Name Tag Table.